Friday, June 1, 2007

My special creamy crackers…???



Last month I got project to made advertisement. After several hours, our team decided to make some special creamy crackers. We all very enthusiastic to did it. A day after that we collected all of the ingredients, like examples are strawberry, cream, biscuits, etc. First we did was we stirred the cream and put that cream between 2 biscuits. Last step that we did was we add some strawberry in that cracker so made the cracker looked like so delicious as we expected. After we finished with our special creamy cracker we took the picture for our advertisement and we shared it to our friends. I think that the cracker is so delicious but the fact is all my friends face turn into red and from their face showed that the cracker is so bad tasted. I didn’t accept with that. Then you know what I did??? With full of confidence I took that cracker and ate it to show that my cracker was so yummy…After several minutes my stomach is not good because the strawberry is so sour…From that I knew that the most terrible cracker that I ever been eaten.






2 comments:

Whight1751 said...

Food cooked by oneself always tastes better... Reminds me of the year 9 biotechnological food we had to make...

(*erhemspoiledtempeerhem*)

glamorous1718 said...

haha
yummy outside but unedible xP