Saturday, June 2, 2007

So tired but fun…


Yesterday is holiday because waisak day so my father urged us to go to Bandung. Honestly I didn’t want to go because my teachers gave me a lot of assignment along two weeks toward the holiday…huh…Very tired…But my father forced me to go with him so I went with him….
In bandung , we went to valley. It is a nice place but we must to go down to see the view, playground, and also the pool…I can to go down but I can’t able to go up because it was so high and tired so I decided to use the mini lift….After from valley I went to Factory outlet. I bought many clothes; it was so tired in there because there were a lot of people. Luckily, they weren’t smelly so I could spend several hours to buy very nice clothes. In the evening, my father brought us to ciwalk (cihampelas walk). I thought it was one of the biggest malls in Bandung. In there I bought a lot of stuff for my special friend….hehe…
Finally at 6 pm my father decided to go home….honestly we all already tired. We arrived at home at 9 pm….It was so…so…so….tired but fun..

3 comments:

glamorous1718 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
glamorous1718 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
glamorous1718 said...

woww.. who's that special lucky friend? ^^