Sunday, May 27, 2007

my little auntie.....


yesterday i went to a wedding party....It's not my mother's friends party.....but my cousin's wedding party...

My mom introduced me with my far....far.....and very far....cousin...when my mom introduced me with a lot of cousins,uncle,auntie,etc...i was being interested with a little girl....Because i was very curious...I asked my mom....I said"mom there's a little cute girl....Do you know who she is....????"My mom didn't respond me....I was very sad....Then i went to another side of the room saw the wedding cake...

After that, my mom called me....You know what happenned????My mom introduced a little cute girl to me and said...."this is your auntie..."I was very shock and stucked like a statue because she is only a little cute girl who in grade 1.But i must to call her auntie....!!!!!!

That's my weird day...!!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's kinda hard not to laugh at someone older than you who's a few centimeters short... wonder if she had wrinkles or frown lines that indicated her age?